Because, I was fed up trying to find contacts for clubs, phone numbers in my pile of phone books (no two offering the same information, I might add), upcoming events in my pile of newspapers (sometimes reading about the event after the fact), and never quite finding what I needed, when I needed it.
I wanted a single source, one go-to site, where updated information was always available, and one click would take me to it. TaDa—The birth of www.BitterrootValleyGuide.com. This site will address all these issues . . . . . . . . . . and more.
Do you ever wonder ? ? ? ? ?
- What organizations meet in the Valley, when, and where? Do they have volunteer opportunities?
- How about what’s going on in the Valley—from south of Darby to Missoula and beyond?
- Where do you go to get your Driver’s License renewed?
What are the days/hours the office is open?
What do you need to take with you?
- Where are the offices of Medicare and Social Security located? Or, Veteran Affairs?
- What adult ed courses are being offered? And where?
Well, I did, but not now, not with www.BitterrootValleyGuide.com set as my Home page.
However, as we all know, you can never get it perfect (I speak only for myself here), so . . . . . . . . . .
If your club is not listed,
A special event isn’t on the calendar;
If you think I should include more information, or
You have suggestions for improving BitterrootValleyGuide,
Let me know. Please email me at