Fly Fishing the Bitterroot River of Montana

The official Montana government fishing site: This site is chock full of information for both the casual (all 2 of you) and the driven fisherman. Application info here

Fishing licenses can be obtained from any Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks (FWP) License Provider—gas station, grocery store, guide/outfitter, etc., the regional FWP office (Missoula–3201 Spurgin Road), or, better yet, online at the links below:

Montana resident:


To find a FWP License Provider, click here.

The 2014 Fishing Regulations are available in PDF and eBook format

Boat Validation Decals

Latest Fishing News

Restrictions and Closures


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *